Pickerington Public Library reopening with limited services
This past week, Fairfield County was removed from the watch list on the County Health Advisory system. While Fairfield County is still in level red, the library will maintain limited services and resources to balance the responsibility of offering services and resources to our community and keeping a safe environment for our visitors and staff to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19.
When visiting the library, safety protocols are in place:
- Masks worn correctly over nose and mouth required at all times.
- Sanitizing or washing hands required before entering.
- Maintain social distancing of 6’.
- No food or drink allowed.
- Collections are open for Browse & Go.
- Express Computers – limited to 15 minutes.
- Business Center – (scan, fax and copy) limited to 15 minutes.
- Curbside pickup during library hours.
- Lockers are available for pickup locations.
- Virtual Homework Help appointments.
- Virtual Technology Trainer appointments.
- Virtual classes and events.
- Limited restroom access.
Services and resources unavailable:
- Conference room and study table reservations.
- Notary and proctor services.