This year, Election Day is Tuesday, November 3. Are you wondering where to find information on voter registration, polling stations, and ballot issues? Let us help!
- Register to Vote – Voter registration forms are available at the library and completed forms can be mailed on your behalf. The voter registration form can be found here if you prefer to mail it.
- Information about Ohio’s online voter registration option can be found here.
- Absentee Ballot Applications – Absentee ballot applications can be picked up at the library, printed here, or requested from the Board of Elections.
- Note: The Secretary of State’s office will mail an absentee ballot application to every registered Ohio voter during the first two weeks of September.
- Voting Information, Resources, and Websites –
- Absentee Ballot
- Track your ballot after your request an absentee ballot application and return it to the Board of Elections.
- Important Dates
- Voter Registration Deadline – October 5, 2020 for the November 3, 2020 General Election
- Early In-Person Voting – begins October 6, 2020
- Absentee Ballot Applications – Saturday, October 31, 2020 is the last day to request an absentee ballot and the applications must be submitted by noon.
- Absentee Ballots – These ballots will be mailed out beginning October 6, 2020. Completed ballots must be postmarked by November 2, 2020 or submitted to the Board of Elections by 7:30 p.m. on Election Day.
How to Vote
Voter Eligibility Information
Voter Registration Check
Where to Vote
What You Need on Election Day
- See also: Identification Requirements
Information for Fairfield County residents:
Information for Franklin County residents:
Information for State and Federal Government
Find your State Legislators on the Ohio Legislature website
Find your Federal Representative on the House of Representatives website
Find Ohio’s United States Senators on the United State Senate website