We strive to maintain a clean and healthy environment that is welcoming for everyone. There are a few guidelines that we recommend to help maintain your safety during your visit.
Stay Healthy and Safe
- If you do not feel well, or think you may be sick, please stay home
- Social distancing is highly recommended
- During cold and flu season masks are recommended but not required
- When consuming food at the library please clean up after yourself, throw away any wrappers and only use cups with sealable lids or bottles with lids. Open containers are not permitted
- Our staff checks and cleans tables and surfaces several times throughout normal business hours. If you would like a table wiped down, please ask a team member for assistance. We are happy to help you!
Free COVID-19 Tests
Free COVID-19 At Home tests are available for pickup at both Pickerington Main Library and Sycamore Plaza Library while supplies last.