Bring Pickerington Public Library to your event or classroom? As a mobile library resource, we provide library card signups, crafts for select events and bring an assortment of library materials for browsing and checkouts. Our visits range from a small table of resources up to the Library On-The-Go vehicle.
Year-Round Pop-Up Libraries: indoor or outdoor (weather permitting). Let us know if there are specific themes or genres you’d like us to bring to your classes. We have helped schools prepare for Book Tasting or Browsing events.
- Student Library Cards: for your classroom, grade level, or for the whole school
- Teacher Library Cards: enjoy extended check-out times and two free lost books a year.
- Summer School Visits: keep your students reading during break! We also offer summer reading signups.
- Summer Food Program: we visit once a week to hand out free books
School visits are scheduled by teacher request and library staff availability.
Assisted Living Facilities
We deliver bins of items to Assisted Living Facilities each month, and occasionally do a craft with residents.Delivery Schedule for Assisted Living Facilities:
- First Wednesday of the month: Abbington, Wesley Ridge, Pickfair Square
- Third Tuesday of the month: Embassy of Pickerington and Grand Haven Commons
- Fourth Tuesday of the month: Storypoint, Red Bud Commons, Violet Springs
Past Outreach Events
- Pickerington Farmers’ Market (monthly)
- YMCA Camp visit
- Lancaster Seeds of Change
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day
- PLSD Fall Festival
- Pickerington Chocolate Hop
- Pop-up library at Kula Yoga
- Pickerington Haunted Village
- Friday Night Flicks and Summer Concert Series through Pickerington Parks and Rec
- United Way Day of Action