Library services to the community began in 1907 from a small room inside the Violet Township High School. In 1915, we became the smallest community to qualify for a Carnegie Library. The library resided in the Carnegie building until the move to Opportunity Way in 1993. The current library needed additional space to provide more services to our patrons. Construction began in 2005, and the renovation was completed later that year. We were able to add a computer lab, meeting room space, private study rooms, and additional space for materials.
Mission Statement: Inspire Knowledge, Connect Community, Enrich our World, Read!
Hours of Operation
Pickerington Main Library
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.| Friday – Saturday: 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.| Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m. | Friday-Saturday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m. | Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
Pickerington Public Library Main: 614-837-4104
Sycamore Plaza Library: 614-837-4383
Automated Renewal System: 1-877-772-6657
Pickerington Main Youth Services Department: 614-837-4104 ext. 231
- Please visit the Kids page for more information.
Pickerington Main Customer Service Department: 614-837-4104 ext. 232
- The Customer Service staff answer questions about fines and fees, renewing materials, and how to replace or receive a library card. Please have your library card number ready so we may assist you.
Pickerington Main Information and Research Services Department: 614-837-4104 ext. 233
- The Information and Research Services Department provides full reference services with a wide array of electronic and traditional reference sources. The staff will be happy to answer your questions in person, over the phone, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Holiday Closings: 2019
Pickerington Public Library will be closed in observation of the following holidays:
- January 1: New Year’s Day
- February 11: Staff Development Day
- April 21: Easter
- May 27: Memorial Day
- July 4: Independence Day
- September 2: Labor Day
- October 21: Staff Development Day
- November 28: Thanksgiving Day
- December 24: Christmas Eve
- December 25: Christmas Day
Pickerington Public Library will close early, at 5 p.m., on the following days:
- July 3: Independence Eve
- November 27: Thanksgiving Eve
- December 31: New Year’s Eve
If you wish to reach certain staff members, please use the following list.
- Director: Tony Howard, 614-837-4104 ext. 222
- Assistant Director: Donna Matturri, 614-837-4104 ext. 226
- Fiscal Officer: Brenda Oliver, 614-837-4104 ext. 223
- Community Relations Coordinator: Colleen Bauman, 614-837-4104, ext. 221
- Pickerington Main Customer Service Manager: Ashley Mensah, 614-837-4104, ext. 240
- Pickerington Main Information Services Manager: Jennifer Hrusch, 614-837-4104, ext. 241
- Pickerington Main Youth Services Manager: Dana Folkerts, 614-837-4104, ext. 230
- Sycamore Plaza Library Manager: Catie Polack, 614-837-4383, ext. 121
Click here to sign up for updates about Pickerington Public Library programs and events.