Library services to the community began in 1907 from a small room inside the Violet Township High School. In 1915, we became the smallest community to qualify for a Carnegie Library. The library resided in the Carnegie building until the move to Opportunity Way in 1993. The current library needed additional space to provide more services to our patrons. Construction began in 2005, and the renovation was completed later that year. We were able to add a computer lab, meeting room space, private study rooms, and additional space for materials.
Mission Statement: Inspire Knowledge, Connect Community, Enrich our World, Read!
Hours of Operation
Pickerington Main Library
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Friday – Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.| Friday: Closed
Saturday: 9 a.m – 5 p.m. | Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Pickerington Public Library Main: 614-837-4104
Sycamore Plaza Library: 614-837-4383
Automated Renewal System: 1-877-772-6657
Pickerington Main Customer Service Department: 614-837-4104 ext. 232
Pickerington Main Youth Services Department: 614-837-4104 ext. 231
Pickerington Main Information and Research Services Department: 614-837-4104 ext. 233
If you wish to reach certain staff members, please use the following list.
- Director: Tony Howard, 614-837-4104 ext. 222
- Fiscal Officer: Brenda Oliver, 614-837-4104 ext. 223
- Community Engagement Manager: Colleen Bauman, 614-837-4104, ext. 221
- Pickerington Main Customer Service Manager: Ashley Mensah, 614-837-4104, ext. 240
- Pickerington Main Information Services Manager: Jennifer Hrusch, 614-837-4104, ext. 241
- Pickerington Main Youth Services Manager: Dana Folkerts, 614-837-4104, ext. 230
- Sycamore Plaza Library Manager: Catie Polack, 614-837-4383, ext. 121
See all upcoming holiday closings here.
Click here to opt-in to monthly updates about Pickerington Public Library events.