Requests for use of the library’s grounds and/or parking lot for a non-library use will be decided by the Library Director or Assistant Director on a case by case basis.
The following general guidelines will be used:
- Groups using library space may not charge admission or request donations.
- Only the Pickerington Public Library or groups affiliated with the library may use the facilities for fund-raising activities.
- The use of library space for private social functions is not permitted.
- Library use of space takes precedence over any other use.
- Use of the library grounds and/or parking lot must not disturb normal library operations.
- The library reserves the right to stop any gatherings that are disruptive to normal library operations.
Pickerington Public Library
Use of Library Grounds and/or Parking Lot Policy