Can’t find something in our collection? Looking for an item but all our copies are checked out?
Get Started: Click Below to Begin Your Search
What is the difference between SearchOhio and OhioLINK?
SearchOhio and OhioLINK are both free and can be used with a valid library card in good standing.
Search and Request Materials
If the Pickerington Public Library and the Central Library Consortium do not have the title you’d like, click the “Click here to search SearchOhio” button in your catalog search results.
If another library owns the title, select the “Request Item” button and select Pickerington Public Library as your affiliate library. You will be prompted to enter your last name and library card number to complete the request.
You can request books, audiobooks, CDs, and DVDs.
- SearchOhio and OhioLINK print items: 21 days.
- SearchOhio and OhioLINK DVDs: 7 days
- SearchOhio audiobooks and music: 21 days.
- OhioLINK audiobooks and music: 7 days.
If there are no holds, SearchOhio print and media items can be renewed up to 3 times.
If there are no holds, print OhioLINK items can be renewed up to 6 times, and media OhioLink items can be renewed up to 3 times.
SearchOhio and OhioLINK materials can be returned to Pickerington Main or Sycamore Plaza. Library staff will handle the returns to the owning library system.
SearchOHIO and OhioLINK items can accumulate overdue fines: overdue fines are $.50 per day, with a maximum overdue fine of $25.00 per item.
A replacement fee of $25.00 will be billed for any SearchOhio item that isn’t returned within 30 days of the due date.
A replacement fee of $125.00 will be billed for any OhioLINK item that isn’t returned within 30 days of the due date.
- If you have over $10.00 in fines on your library card, or if you have a temporary library card
- If the title you are searching for is currently available at one of our branches
- All copies in the SearchOhio or OhioLINK catalogs are checked out, or on hold for other customers
SearchOhio and OhioLINK are not available to a small number of customers with particular card types. Please contact a staff member if you experience any difficulties using these services.