Every year, the library receives a limited number of federal and state tax forms and instruction booklets. While we will make these forms available to the public as soon as they arrive, when the library runs out of forms, we will not receive additional copies.
If we do not have a copy of the form you need, please visit the Information Desk of any library location for assistance: staff can assist you in printing tax documents, or can assist you in using a library computer to print documents from federal, state, and local websites, or to access tax filing websites online. Standard printing costs apply.
Please be advised that making the correct choice of forms requires an understanding of each person’s or family’s unique financial circumstances. Members of the Pickerington Public Library staff are not trained or licensed to provide advice or to assist you in filing your taxes, and staff cannot advise individuals about which tax forms they need. However, we can provide assistance in finding tax information for you.
Use these resources to locate information about federal, state, and local taxes:
Federal Tax Forms and Instructions
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides printable versions of its tax forms from its website:
If you need instructions for federal income tax forms, you can print or request copies directly from the IRS:
- View and download printable instructions here
- Order tax forms and other publications here
- Call 1-800-829-3676 to order tax products to be delivered by mail. The Pickerington Public Library cannot order tax products on patrons’ behalf.
For the local IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center (TAC), click here to find the Columbus office address and a list of provided services, or call 614-280-8691.
State Tax Forms
The Ohio Department of Taxation provides printable versions of tax forms on its website:
- Click here to go directly to the Department of Taxation’s Forms web page
- To request forms from the Ohio Department of Taxation, call 1-800-282-1782
- For individual assistance with Income Taxpayer Services, call 1-800-282-1780
Local Tax Forms
The library does not carry forms for the city of Pickerington. Forms are available through the city’s website.
- You can also click here to go directly to the City of Pickerington’s Current Year Tax Forms web page
Local Tax Assistance
- Call to schedule an appointment: 740-653-0643
- Call to schedule an appointment: 614-837-3020
- Find a local Tax-Aide site online
Contacting the Library
If you have any questions about available forms, please contact the following locations:
- During library hours, contact the Pickerington Main Library at 614-837-4104, or the Sycamore Plaza Library at 614-837-4383.
- Email us any time, at firstname.lastname@example.org