All Pickerington Public Library locations are following county safety levels as approved by the Library Board of Trustees.
*Safety protocols in place; masks required at all times (ages 2 and up), no food or drink allowed.
*As a reasonable accommodation, curbside pickup service available.
- The library is open for browsing.
- Computers, study tables, conference rooms (limited seating), business center access by appointment only.
- Notary and Proctor by appointment only.
- Virtual technology trainer appointments.
- Virtual events and classes.
- Curbside pickup services.
- Limited restroom availability.
- Email email@example.com to schedule Homework Help Center appointments.
Book drops are open for returns. Returned items are quarantined before we check them in. Your returns will remain on your account and may appear as overdue during that time. However, we are fine free and you will not incur any fees.