Early Literacy Resources
- Early Literacy Classes: Classes for parents, caregivers, and children from birth to age 6
- Book Clubs for Kids: Three book clubs with a range of activities for different ages and developmental needs.
- Sensory Stories and Play Resources: Resources for parents and caregivers
- Violet’s Learning Zone: Interactive activities that promote early literacy skills for reading readiness
- Websites for Kids: Recommended Internet resources to enhance your child’s online learning
- Teacher Cards and Collections: Let our Youth Services staff find materials that are right for your students!
E-Library Resources for Kids and Parents
- TumbleBook Library: An online library of animated, talking picture books
- BookFlix: Interactive video storybooks from Scholastic
- OverDrive for Kids: Download e-books and e-audiobooks for kids: browse by age, reading level, subject, and Lexile level
- Hoopla Digital: Stream audiobooks, movies, music, and more, for all ages.
Juvenile Book Lists