- Automatic Holds: Subscribe today and you’ll never miss your favorite authors’ next bestsellers
- Ask a Librarian: Submit your reference, research, and reading questions to our staff members
- SearchOhio and OhioLINK: Borrow materials from Ohio public and academic libraries
- Book Clubs: See what our book clubs are reading, and when their next meetings will be held
- Subscription Book/Movie Bundles: Not sure what to read or watch? No time for browsing? Let library staff gather a new stack of books or DVDs every two or four weeks based on your preferences. Fill out the form to let us know what you like, and we’ll have the items ready for you to pick up. Appropriate for all ages.
- Suggest a Purchase: Complete our online form to recommend a title for purchase
- E-Branch Resources: Find e-books, streaming movies, digital magazines, and much, much more
- Book a Technology Trainer: Make an appointment for one-on-one technology help for yourself or your business
- Mobile Printing: Available at all locations. Download our mobile printing instructions here.
- Free Faxing and Scanning Services: Available at all locations.
- Tax Forms and Information
- Volunteer Opportunities: Learn how you can give back to your community
Recommended Authors by Genre
Create a Craft
If you missed one of our previous craft classes, we have posted our links, instructions, and how-to videos!
Loom Knitting Instructions (this link will direct you to the Hands Occupied website)
Upcycled Book Craft: Book Folding Instructables (this link will direct you to the Instructables website)